This week Last Year:
Top row: Mason's current love was to take all the books off the bookshelves and pile them on the floor. He would look at them, but he never cleaned up his mess.
Middle row: Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow. Shawn and the kids in the snow. We hope to be getting some of this white stuff tomorrow:)
Bottom Row: I started my the prep work for the wedding cake I made for a Christmas reception. The cake turned out wonderful. Emma licked the batter clean after making the cake batter. Mason just started standing in front of the Camera to get his picture taken, he still does this now.


2 comments:
How do you put your photos in that collage?
I love looking at old photos of my kids. Shows you how fast they really do grow and makes you want to cry sometimes. So it makes me even happier to be having another baby soon. I'm excited to hold a newborn again!
Post a Comment