The Wedding Cakes turned out Beautiful! The snowflakes I made a week ahead of time, and I made 40. I used all of the ones that didn't break in transporting them, and when I put them on the cakes, I used all the snowflakes that were not broken. They were so eloquent and dainty! I am happy to report that the family I made them for thought that they added so much to the reception!
Here is the whole layout I put together! There was one 10' cake, two 8' cakes and two 6' cakes. This reception was for two sisters who got married on the same day! They both had their own cake to take for their one year anniversary!
One of the 6' cakes.
One of the 8' cakes.I was so pleased that the vision I had for these cakes came out so wonderful. Not having done a wedding cake before made me kind of nervous, and I felt so good seeing them come together for me!

2 comments:
WOW. Just WOW. Very WOW. What a talent!!!! :-) The snowflakes are GREAT, too!!! :-)
That cake is stunning! Those snowflakes...my goodness, I cannot even imagine trying such a thing. The cake must surely have delighted the brides and their moms.
Post a Comment