Paige started smiling Friday, the 12th while Shawn was talking to her. We thought that it may have just been gas, but yesterday she did it a little bit more, and this morning, after I nursed her, I was talking to her and she was all smiles. I really wish that I had my camera, but I don't go to bed with the camera next to me. I tried this afternoon to get her to smile and catch it on camera, but she had a hard day and didn't want to smile much. The first picture is the only smile I caught, and it is a little bit blurry.
Paige loves to look at the Christmas tree and the lights on it no matter where she is in the room, or how she has to stretch her neck to see it.
Such a beautiful Baby girl. We just love having this little precious baby apart of our family!!


3 comments:
I agree, such a beautiful baby. Love the smile!
Very cute!
She's beautiful! I cracked up when I saw your family Christmas pic and she was snoozing on your husband. Too cute!
Post a Comment