CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Family, Friends and Fun, Part 2

When on vacation, I seriously need to get out my camera more. As I look at the pictures I have, I seriously reprimand myself for not taking more.
We had so much fun visiting the Holt's for a few days. I felt like we visited a bit of heaven. The kids slept out on the trampoline for the first time ever and had a blast, we played dress up, and visited and visited. It was wonderful. Friday evening we took Suzi out to Tucano's for her birthday dinner and then went to fat cat's in Provo to go bowling. All the kids had so much fun. On the way up to dinner, Paige fell asleep in the car. She has to have a sore neck when she wakes up. It seemed to me that every time we got in the car to go anywhere, she and Carter both fell asleep. We were so busy and nap deprived. 







I really look forward to visiting again in years to come. We always have so much fun. 

We left Saturday morning to head home to Laramie. When we got to Evanston, WY we stopped at Bear River  State Park to see the Buffalo. The Elk weren't there, but the buffalo were and they were right in plane view. We filled up our tummies with some yummies and headed to the boring part of our trip across southern Wyoming. 
 We stopped in Rawlins and got dinner , and then got the kids in their jammies for the last 100 miles. When we got home it was so good to see Shawn standing in the garage. He had some helpers move his new gun safe into place that afternoon before we got home and was putting everything away. We and he were so happy to see each other. It was about 9pm when we got back. I was ready to sink my body in my bed and get some really good sleep.

No comments: