CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 12, 2013

Evening 7

Before heading to dinner we caught the 7 o'clock show which were some Argentine dancers. They are a husband and wife duo and were really good. I still can't imagine dancing to the ships sway.



 When the dancers were done, the entertainment crew came out with all the head staffs from around the ship. It was somewhat moving and emotional as we said thank you and good bye. So hard to realize this dream vacation is about over.
 Then we said good bye to our table friends. I hope we'll see one another someday again. 
 We had the best table waiters. They were so informative and helpful. I wish I could find a restaurant with staff as wonderful as these two were to us each and every night.
 We got back to our room, finished up what was left to pack and said goodnight to our towel animal.

No comments: