CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 7: At Sea crusing

 We had tried to catch the climbing wall open all week, but every time we went by, it was closed. Today was our day. I've never done any kind of climbing, ever. I was excited and hoped to have fun and enjoy the experience. As I did both, I soon realized after I started it was much harder than I thought. A little bit of training and instruction and I'm sure it would have been a lot more fun. 



 I made it up a quarter of the way when my hands started killing me and I just didn't know how to get around the bulge of the rock. I wish I would have gone farther, but I'll keep that as my goal for next time.


 Shawn of course made it to the top very quickly and said it was too easy. He makes me look like a wimp.

 We then went and sat pool side for what we hoped would only be an hour so we could catch an activity, but we lost track of time. As I sun bathed and took a nap, Shawn was in and out of the pool, on the chair sun bathing or getting a bit to eat. That boy can never sit still for very long. He just has to be busy.

Just before we were done on deck, the ice sculpture came out and sculpted a swan before our eyes. It was so intriguing to watch.

 We then headed up to the cafe for a bite to eat and there was this huge frog cake in the entrance. I couldn't believe the size of this thing.

 That evening before we went to dinner, we finally took some pictures from our stateroom and on the balcony.

This has really been a memorable trip and a wonderful way to celebrate our 10 years of marriage.

No comments: