Our second night on board the ship the captain had a Welcome Aboard Reception. He introduced the directors staff. It amazes me how many diverse people make up the crew on board, and how many different countries they are all from.
Sunday was one of our 2 formal nights. I went to the salon on board to get my hair done, which I was slightly disappointed with. That night the photographers were out and about. They had several studio areas set up and then they came around the dining room taking pictures at tables also. Here are a few of my favorite.
After dinner we went to the broadway show they had in the theater. The singers and dancers were awesome, and I was amazed that the dancers could keep their footing while dancing with all the rocking of the ship. After the show, I had to hold on the the rails on the walls as to not fall over.
When we got back to our room at the end of every day we had these cute creatures made from bath towels sitting on our bed to welcome us back. Our room attendant was spectacular. He was proficient, and very detail to everything. It was nice to have someone to pamper us that way while on our vacation.







1 comment:
Ohh I love the dress up!!
Post a Comment