Day 7: I'm thankful it's moving day. Most thankful that it is FINALLY here and then it's not just talk again. I am also thankful for Holly R. for taking Paige and Carter for the day so I could pack and focus on getting things taken care of. Feeling pretty lucky to have great friends every where we go. Today I'm also thankful for the missionaries. Our missionaries in our ward saved the day today. Elders Bagley and Smith arranged for them, three other companionship and 2 members of the singles ward to come and help load the moving truck today. In record time the house was empty and them missionaries we're helping Shawn load. I was so thankful for him and me that we had all that help. Without them, it would not have been possible to leave on time and when we did.
Day 8: I'm grateful that we are together as a family. I'm thankful that we had good roads on the way to Idaho. I'm grateful for my Aunt Ellen and Uncle Don for welcoming us their home for dinner as we traveled to Nampa. By the end of our 12 hour trek I was most grateful for a bed to sleep in. I was so tired.
Day 9: We got to go as a family to the Boise Idaho LDS Temple open house. We got to go with my Grandparents and it was their first time in a LDS temple and it was such a neat experience for me to watch them take it it. We then got to spend some time with them at lunch. I am so thankful that the temple is a peace of heaven on earth and that I could share with my children the special feelings you have while there. It is so beautiful and holy.
No comments:
Post a Comment