CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10: Family

Shawn and I have lived away from our families for 7 1/2 years now. Those years have made us rely on each other and strengthen our own family.When we get the opportunity to visit family we usually feel stressed and run ragged.  Because both our extended families live close to each other, splitting time between both families has proven to be challenging at times.  We have not felt this challenge this visit. I am grateful that amongst all my stress for moving and all that goes with moving, there hasn't been added stress by either family to spend more time. Although I know both families would like to see us longer, as we would like to see them, the time we've had has been enough. Our next visit will have to be a little longer and will be a lot less stressful.

No comments: