CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6: Our founding Fathers

Over the years at different times I have thought profoundly on who our founding fathers of America were. I wondered what their childhoods were like and what drove them to have the convictions they did. They sacrificed a lot to build this country and not just build it, but to make it a new free world. They could have chosen to build up a country that they would have control, but they gave that control to the people of the United States of America. Today, as people head to the polls to cast their vote for Leadership all over America, I think of our founding fathers, wondering what they think about what we've done with the freedoms they preserved and am humbled and have such gratitude that they preserved those freedoms for me and my family to enjoy.

No comments: