CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5: Transportation

I think about times when people got around on horse and buggy and think, man it would have taken so long to go anywhere. Because our family has lived far away from our extended family for 8 of the 9 years we've been married, I am grateful that in a day I can just jump in my car, spend lots of money in gas and be at my parents house by the end of the day.  I am also grateful that when it's raining, I don't get wet and that my car keeps me dry and warm. I also don't have to feel the wind on my face when I desire not to. We have been blessed to have a car that runs well and so far have required minimal maintenance. Technology makes life so easy and yet, so complicated at time. Today I'm grateful for the easy part.

No comments: