I have posted about how lucky I am to have the husband I have several times, and all month he's been interwoven into all my posts, but as we end this month, and the crazy month we have had, I want to give him a shout out.
Today we closed on the purchase of Our Veterinary practice. Animal Health Center in Laramie Wyoming is now owned by my husband Dr. Shawn Sanders DVM. It's been the longest process as we have had to jump through hurdles, patiently wait on others and pray to the only one who can make things happen. I love that my husband is not just the next guy in line for the next thing that comes along. I love that he's a dreamer, a believer, a doer and has passion about the things he does. I love that he doesn't just make wishes, but that he dreams up something and then works hard to make his dream come true. Ownership has always been something he's wanted. The aspects of ownership have changed along the way, but the final goal has never changed. He has been patient with me as he's had to teach me the ins and outs of the benefits ownership and how it is possible that we, a few short years out of school, can make it a reality. He wants better for his family than he or I had growing up. He wants financial freedom, and he wants us to live life and enjoy it. I am in awe at all the awesomeness he is. He is a great father. Our children love him and trust him that he will take care of them, teach them, and help them to learn the things they need to learn. He is the most amazing husband and puts me before his own desires and always has. He respects me for me and never makes me feel less of a person because of anything I do. He's supportive, loving, encouraging and my cheerleader. I don't know where I would be without him. I am so thankful that I don't only get to call him my husband, but my best friend also. I hope that I can be as supportive to him and he is to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment