Emma is having some stage fright fears about an upcoming presentation that the Kindergarten through 2nd grade is doing in January. It is bad enough that she has physically made herself sick thinking about getting up in front of all the people whom she doesn't know. After talking about it this morning, she and I went into my room and knelt in prayer together. She prayed and then I prayed. When I was done she was crying and said she felt the spirit and would try to trust that Heavenly Father would help her. Tonight she was reflecting on that experience again and I am just amazed that she opened her heart enough in a scary moment to ask for help and then also allow herself to feel the spirit touch her. I am grateful that we have the divine order of prayer that allows us to seek out our Father in Heaven's help and then receive divine help from Heaven. I believe in miracles and know that most miracles happen because a prayer was uttered.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness. That made me tear up. It's such a blessing for her to feel the spirit and to recognize it. Love her!
Post a Comment