CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

4 weeks already?

I don't have a clue how time goes by so fast when your not getting normal sleep. Carter came into our family a short 4 weeks ago and while there has been a few sleepless nights, he really is a good sleeper. He loves his siblings and takes all they dish out to him in stride. Paige loves holding him, Mason loves kissing him and Emma just wants him when she's not playing.

He is such a yummy baby. He smells so good and is so cuddly with us. It is sometimes so hard to lay him down to sleep cause he feels so cozy nestled in your chest. I love how he feels laying against me. I am enjoying nursing him, and know that the longer we do it the better it will get. I don't think that I have had any baby with out some sort of nursing problem, Carter is no different.
I wish time would slow down a bit so we could enjoy his smallness a little longer. We will just have to make every moment count.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love yummy babies too!!! I miss that, so smell on him and cuddle with him extra, just for me :)