CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankfu Thursday

It's been quite a while since I have posted on Thursday the things that I am thankful for. Not that I am not thankful, but I have been so busy, that I forget what Thursday is. The days seem to blend as one and now, I am hoping to take that back.

  • The Veteran's, the soldiers, their families and all those who serve our country to keep our freedoms. On this day we wave our flag and I think about all those who have sacrificed in our behalf, but we truly can't comprehend that magnitude of what really has been given up in the name of freedom. I am just grateful to live where I do so I can make the choices I make.
  • The comfort of Home. I am so blessed with all I have. Sometimes I think it's not fair that I have so much, when others have so little. But many of "those others" know what true happiness is cause what they have isn't what makes them happy. I should work on that. :)
  • A loving, supportive Husband who picks me up when I fall, carries me what I can't go on and cheers me on when I question myself. I am grateful to be married to my best friend.
  • Good report cards from both kids. We are so lucky to have such great teachers. It is stunning to me to see how Emma has just blossomed into a little young lady and not always such a crazy kid. Mason's language is coming along and he is doing things at school I had no idea of until the report came home. They give him scissors and he knows how to cut. I wouldn't dare, until now.
  • Our family dog, who really loves our kids. He is so good with them, and for them. As much of a headache he may cause me, I am thankful he really is good to all of us.

No comments: