Last night, I had to run to Smith's to return our Red Box movies that I rented to come home. I noticed some good sale priced items at the front, but due to time, I grabbed the ad for the week and headed home.
Being gone for over a week, I didn't see any ads when I got home and due to our finances this month, I didn't care that much either. But, I noticed some great deals that I just couldn't pass up.
- 8 cans of Pringles
- 2 boxes Nestle Hot Cocoa
- 2 boxes Ronzoni Smart Taste Spaghetti
- 8 cans Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 8 cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup
- 12 cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
- 2 packages of Toll House cookies
- 1 package Totino's Pizza Rolls
- 1 box Hot Pockets
- 2 boxes Hungry Man
- 4 32 oz boxed Swanson's Chicken Broth
- 10 14.5 oz cans Swanson's Chicken Broth
My total was 101.38 before my rewards card and coupons. After coupons and the rewards card, my grand total was 38.09. It could have been 7.00 less, but I forgot that coupon and will have to use it another time. Not that bad might I say! It's one way I "make money" for my family. Its not much, but it really makes a huge difference on my bottom line at the end of the month.

No comments:
Post a Comment