Yesterday, I took my the kids to the park. The kids all had fun. The playground is a bit different than the playgrounds they are use to. I think that it is built with kids of older ages in mind, but the little kids can still play around and on it. It took them a little bit to figure out what they liked. Paige swung on the swings for most of the time, something she loves at home also. The play structure has a tube slide Mason and Emma went down several times. When Paige saw them, she wanted to go, but when she got to the top of the slide, she froze. She went down a couple of times with Emma, and then Emma decided she was done. Paige decided she was not, but she wouldn't go down by her self. Mason was at the top and he sat down, let Paige sit on his lap and they went down together. I didn't know what to expect at all when they got to the bottom. I could hear giggling and happy sounds coming all the way down the twisty tube slide. When they got to the bottom, their smiles were priceless. Such happy kids.



No comments:
Post a Comment