Not that this week has been busy or anything, time just got away from me and oh look, it's Friday already! I have so much to be grateful for.
- Support from my husband, newly called councilors and my children. It's not that life at home has changed much, but the time each of these people gave me this week to help me get some much needed things done, was much appreciated! I know that the Lord makes possible the way for things to be accomplished when needed.
A clean kitchen that almost calls my name. I would love to bake, cook, or make something scrumptious, but trying to be good and keep loosing weight keeps me from hearing my name be called.
We have the date set for our family camping trip. I hate not having things scheduled, usually cause I know they won't happen if it isn't scheduled. Its on the books, the time off has been requested and we are going to get dirty, wet and start smelling like camp fire in a few weeks.
Mason's 1st Speech Therapy session for the summer was this week. It is good to see him working one on one with someone and then also, know what I can work with him on at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment