It's been a busy, good day. I have had a lot of time to think about things, and here is a simple list I am thankful for this week.
- Quietness while training myself to run. I just started this week, and I go when it is getting light outside. It is so peaceful and quite at this time. No wonder why I know so many people who run at time time.
- Support from my husband who get the kids up every morning and starts getting them ready for the day while I am working out. He is so patient with me.
- The first of many walls is up in the basement that we are working on finishing. I'll have pictures to show our progress.
- The pukes are gone from our house for now. Emma had the pukes for 2 full days. We got her a prescription and now she is holding down her food and starting to act somewhat normal again. So happy to see her being herself again.
No comments:
Post a Comment