Paige has continued to shock, surprise and amaze us at what she comes up with. She will not sit still for nothing and has to be busy all the time. We are so thankful she is still napping as it gives us a breather and allows us to catch up on other things around the house.

Emma introduced Paige to pens in the last few months and Paige got a hold of one Emma was using. She thinks she's an artist.

I sprayed her arms with hair spray and washed the ink off her arms with a wash cloth and warm water. It worked better than I thought it would. I love these pants. I was so sad to see all the ink all over them. I sprayed them with hairspray also, and scrubbed them crazy with a toothbrush. I then sprayed them with shout and washed them. I was so happy that all the ink came out and you can't even tell that she ever tried to decorate them herself.

Look at this mop!


While we were in Nampa, Paige got her first hair cut. My sister Jodi has cut all my kids hair the first time, and we wanted to continue that tradition. She NEEDED a trim so she could see without hair in her eyes.

Mason got some tractor trucks for his birthday, and Paige loves them just as much as he does, if not more. She will fight her way through getting toys from her siblings. Sometimes I think that she is sure she is in charge and the older kids just let her push them around.

Most mornings we are up at the same time, and we have breakfast together. We had one morning after we got back from Nampa where we all got up at different times, and therefore, breakfast was scattered. I guess Paige was forgotten about and decided to help herself. I walked into the kitchen after showering to find her sitting in the chair (at least she knows not to eat on the floor) and she had taken the bag inside the box out and was eating out of the bag.

Paige loves shoes. She will go and get her shoes and bring them to us saying "diss shoe, diss shoe". Funny thing is though, she will not leave them on in the van. We took a trip to the dump and while I had her door open unloading the van, she kicked off one of her shoes. We didn't notice until we stopped at Walmart on the way home. We liked that shoe also.
Paige is growing up so quickly. She is starting to talk more and more and will even try to repeat what was said. She loves Mason and Emma, but I think that she prefers to play with Mason. They beat each other up and wrestle until one of them or both are crying, but they always go back for more. Paige says Mason as "Sayson" which is the way Emma pronounced his name for a while after he was born. She really love her babies, and you can always find her carrying the lifeline blanket where ever she can be found. Paige just started attending the nursery at church and really hates to be left. It takes some time to warm up, but this last week I was able to leave and she didn't cry at all. It will be sometime before we can just "drop he off" but helping her feel comfortable in the room, helps me to focus on lessons after I know she is busy having fun. This summer should be fun and exciting for her as both Emma and Mason will be home all day to play with her. We will miss our one on one time, but it will be nice to have Emma and Mason home to play more.

No comments:
Post a Comment