CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Say AWWW!

Mason got to go and see the Dentist last Wednesday, March 3. I took him to a Pediatric Dentist in Spanish Fork, and am so glad I did. I remember what the appointment with the dentist was like last year. He did good, but they didn't do much. We walked into the foyer and was greeted by a happy brightly painted room. There was a Disney movie playing on the flat screen and at Thomas train set in the center of the room. The place was such a happy cheerful place. We were able to get x-rays of Mason's teeth. We even saw his 6 year molars.
The hygienist was SO good with him. She explained everything she was going to do before she did it. They have TVs on the ceiling, and ear pieces the kids can listen to. Mason loved them. He wasn't so sure of the ear phones, but when he realized that was how he would hear the movie, he was all game.

Mason had some plaque build up from last year. I asked the dentist last year to clean it, but they said that with as young as he was they would be okay waiting and said he was fine. Well it wasn't fine with me. I asked the hygienist about it and she jumped to get the stuff she needed. Mason did amazing! He opened his mouth (which surprised me), and didn't bite anyone.

When the Dentist came to peek a look he said that Mason's teeth are perfect and are looking really good.

When he was all done, he got a goodie bag, a new Mater toothbrush, new toothpaste, and two tokens to use for the horse ride out front. He has so much fun.

He even got a cavity free coupon to get a free kids meal. I am sure he will be so excited when we go and use it.
I love this dental office. They are so good with kids and have such a happy environment!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

Way to go Mason! We need to find out that dentist and go there. They seem great!