CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Oh what a week it has been.
  • Finally have the blue tooth hooked up and working on my computer. I can get pictures off my phone, put my appointments on my outlook and down load all my contacts to my address book. I tried for 2 days to get it to work, and thanks to my handyman smart husband, he figured it out in the wee hours of the morning yesterday.
  • Faster Internet speed is something we lacked. When we moved to Payson, it got a bit slower, and then we learned about Fiber optic internet. After 2 attempts, a service call and a lost part (of the service man) our third attempt was a success and it. is. wonderful!
  • Getting back on track with my weight loss. I have to set me some goals. Keep my eye on those goals and keep trying. Not as easy as it sounds, but I want this so bad. After a not so great food weekend I gained a few pounds back, and so with a little re commitment, a lot of self motivation talk ( you don't really want to know how much I talk to my self thru out the day) I am back on track.
  • Sore gut and abs. It means I'm working my goal area right.
  • Mason's language! Monday night, we went out for dinner, when dinner was done he said "I want Ice Cream!" Full sentence! We also have the conversations as to where certain people are during the day and he usually answers those questions in full sentences. WE are making progress!

2 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

Glad to hear things are going well. Good luck on the weight loss. It's not easy but it will be worth it!

Jesse said...

I talk to myself a lot too. My kids always bust me.
So glad to hear about Mason's progress!