skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thankful Thursday
- Employment blessings. I know there are way too many people around the world who don't have work. I feel so blessed that not only do we have a job, but we have enough for our needs.
- Health is always people want. I have neglected my health for a while now, and it feels so good to be working on it and becoming better. Although my body aches and I sometimes don't want to get up to work out, after I am done, I feel motivated and ready to do anything. Seriously, I did more yesterday than I normally get done in a few days. What a blessing.
- Very Sunny Spring Days!! We have been out side a lot the last few days. Yesterday, the kids joined me on a mile and a half walk. Emma rode her bike, Mason on the trike and Paige in the stroller. They were more than happy to join and had so much fun even if it seemed like we were out forever. We are for casted for rain this afternoon. I am actually happy, so I have an excuse to get some much needed house work done. Oh I love good weather, but sometimes the rain is a welcoming site.
- Clean closets! I took all the outgrown clothing out of the kids closets and now they look so good. I love spring. Did I already say that?
2 comments:
Can I just say ditto to everything you said (minus the clean closets, because mine looks like a train-wreck!)
Gotta have the rain once in awhile so that everything can look beautiful. I love Spring too!
Post a Comment