skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thankful Thursday
- A cozy bed to rest my sore, tired body in. Working out is hard, and especially when your not use to working out 5+ times a week. This morning, jumped rope (hard hard hard), jumping jacks and jogging. I felt like collapsing on the stair well. I think tomorrow, we will all go for a walk.
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment. We have been challenged to read the Book of Mormon from beginning to end by May. I am well on my way there, and that is a great feeling. Ever since becoming a Mommy, I have struggled to read much of anything from the scriptures. I have read, but not like I want to. Now, I sacrifice some time here and there and it truly becomes a blessing, not a sacrifice.
- Another night out without the kids. Shawn has a dutch oven dinner with the Cattleman of Utah and I was asked to attend also. Honestly, I have mixed feelings about having a dinner with Cattleman, but its a night out with Shawn and no kids.
- Getting Mason's IEP re written with a whole new set of new goals for the year. I am so excited for what the coming year is going to be for this little sweet boy. His fun new phrase: Yes sir yee! It's so cute when he says it.
- Paige's language is growing and we are seeing her repeat words she hears. It is so relieving to hear her talking when our last was not even trying. You have no idea how relieving.
- Emma's evening prayers are so good to listen to. I hear her pray for those in Haiti that they may have food and stay warm. She asks for help to be good, prays that our family will sleep well. She really is a sweet girl. If I could only envision that through that day.
- Shawn's handyman skills are saving us a bunch of money, and he feels a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment. We have been needed a media cabinet since moving here. ALL our DVD's, CD's and books on tape are still in a box. We took a fun trip to the Home Depot in Provo Monday and all week, he has been hard at work. All he has left to do is sand the wood, put up the doors and paint it. Don't worry, I'll post some pictures when it's done.
- My very clean kitchen is so nice to be in. I have worked hard all week at keeping it clean and keeping clutter from collecting there. We have kept the dishes done and it sure makes an atmosphere difference in our home. I also deep cleaned the bathrooms and will be working on cleaning out the kids drawers and closets this weekend. I love having an organized, clean house.
1 comment:
Jump roping sucks!!! I tried that for awhile, that is a killer workout. And really hard on your knees I found out. But good luck to you, keep up the good work!
Post a Comment