CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

  • Mason took a 2 hour nap this afternoon. He is running a fever and hasn't felt very good today. His eating has declined quite a bit in the last few days. When I called his teacher this morning to dismiss him from school she told me that something must be going around cause they have had a lot of kids absent this week. Hopefully, he'll feel better soon.
  • Our babysitter Jordyn, who at the last moment is willing to come watch my sick little boy while I go to the Activity Days activity.
  • An opportunity to serve. We had a funeral in the ward today, I didn't know the gentleman who died, but was given the opportunity to make a desert for the family lunch.
  • The 5 pounds I no longer carry around with me. You read that right, I lost 5 pounds. I also lost 3 inches around my tummy. With more dedication this month to exercise and watching the amount of food I put in my mouth, and what food I am choosing to eat, I am really anxious to see how this next month will go. My goal: 7 pounds, but I would be happy with more :)
  • The pleasant spring weather we have had the last few days. We have played at the park, gone on walks, rode bikes, and played in the dirt. All that fresh air really got to me and I even vacuumed, washed and cleaned out the van. It is SO wonderful to drive a clean van with you have 3 toddlers in it.
  • The ability to make bread is something I never really thought was hard, but I guess it is for some. I am thankful that I can, and that I do make bread for our family. It tastes so much better than that you buy in the store.

No comments: