The girls room:
Main Bathroom:

Our Master Bedroom. It also is a work in progress, we want some nice bedroom furniture, but all with time. It isn't needed right now:)
Our Master bath has a tub and a shower stall. It is a really nice master bath!
Back down the hall as you approach the living room there is an opening to the dining room/ kitchen.
The kitchen is a bit small, but has ample cupboard space. I have really enjoyed this space. It is sure bigger than our trailers kitchen, but smaller than the rental, with more storage. It is the first place we have lived with a bar, and the kids love eating in this space.
Go through the open door in the kitchen and you enter the laundry/mud room. It is nice to have storage here, and a place to hang our coats.
If you go through the door from the kitchen past the laundry room you come to the stair well.
At the bottom of the stairs, is a little foyer with a door to go to the back yard.
and then you come to the great room. We love this room.
In the great room is this closet with shelving. We use it as the toy room. It is wonderful to have a room to use for storing toys and games.
Opposite side of the great room from the toy room is a door that leads to the unfinished part of the basement. The furnace, water heater, water softener ect. is located on the left side of this area, with a cold storage room next to it. We plan to finish this area with a bathroom in the next few months, and 2 more bedrooms. I didn't take any pictures of this space, since it is still a big mess with stuff we are trying to figure out where to put.
Our Master Bedroom. It also is a work in progress, we want some nice bedroom furniture, but all with time. It isn't needed right now:)
We feel so blessed to have this place to call our home. We hope you have the chance to come and visit us some day:)

2 comments:
FINALLY!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I seriously want to come visit now! It's even better then I pictured in my mind. Thankyou for posting!
Gorgeous house! I love all the pictures. And I LOVE the blue in that entry way! So excited you guys have a home to call your own!
Post a Comment