We woke up to a lot of white stuff Monday morning. Shawn's parent's and sister were planning on heading back to Idaho also. I told them that if the roads were too bad to come back and we would let them stay longer. I'd rather be safe than sorry anyway. This picture was taken right before they left around 10am. We had about 3-4 inches at that time.
After lunch (and Paige's morning nap) the kids came outside to play while we were getting ready to leave. We had to go get Mason and Emma new snow pants since the ones I have have gone M.I.A. I have no clue where they went, but I just spent 4 times as much for the new ones as I did for the ones that are missing.

Paige was in HEAVEN! She has been dying to get into the snow since she first saw it when we moved in. All she wanted to do was eat it and roll around in it. When we put her in the van, she locked her legs in protest and cried. She didn't get to go out anymore the rest of the day since she took a long afternoon nap. Hopefully she will have plenty of time in the cold snow.
This was Shawn shoveling around 1:30. We had about 6-7 inches at that time.

This is a picture of the porch in our back yard. It is taken at ground level so you can see how high the snow was. Sunday evening, this was clear, no snow.
Evening time brought us back outside as Shawn was working in the garage. The kids played, made snow paths, and made snow angels while I shoveled the driveway and sidewalk.
Emma decided that bike riding wasn't only for good cleared sidewalks, but for snowy sidewalks as well. Just after this picture was taken she said to me "Plow a path for me too". Silly girl.
Here is a picture of our house. Lights are up, it looks like Christmas in air, and we have some great snow. It will stay for a while as we are not going to get out of the 20's all week. No worries, we will just play in it as much as we can.

Shawn's parents said that the worse snow they saw while driving, was at our place. 5-10 miles North of the freeway was wet roads and good driving. By the time they were on the North side of Salt Lake, they had clear, sunny skies. Glad we live where we live, so we can have good amounts of snow, just like we've had in Pullman.
Paige was in HEAVEN! She has been dying to get into the snow since she first saw it when we moved in. All she wanted to do was eat it and roll around in it. When we put her in the van, she locked her legs in protest and cried. She didn't get to go out anymore the rest of the day since she took a long afternoon nap. Hopefully she will have plenty of time in the cold snow.
This is a picture of the porch in our back yard. It is taken at ground level so you can see how high the snow was. Sunday evening, this was clear, no snow.
Shawn's parents said that the worse snow they saw while driving, was at our place. 5-10 miles North of the freeway was wet roads and good driving. By the time they were on the North side of Salt Lake, they had clear, sunny skies. Glad we live where we live, so we can have good amounts of snow, just like we've had in Pullman.

2 comments:
I don't think i'll ever get to see snow like that again. it almost makes me want to cry.
We have snow Here too. I miss snowy Christmas'. I hope we get a white christmas this year.
Post a Comment