We went from this:
All in one year! I can not get over how quickly this last year has gone. Paige has been such a blessing to our home. We love her. She likes to get into trouble and has to be the best at tantrums at this age, but we learn so much from her.
Sadly, she was sick (as was most the rest of us) on her birthday. We made a special dinner, and sang happy birthday to her, but we didn't do much else on her actual day.

The Sunday after Paige's birthday, Grandma Clausen was here and we celebrated her day. We opened a few gifts and then had cake and ice cream. Paige got a baby doll cake. The doll we took out of the "bed" and gave that to her.
As did Mason and Emma! Emma would say the best part of Paige's birthday was the birthday hats. Mason just liked seeing the new toys Paige got.
We had so much fun. I didn't take many pictures and now I regret that. We took video, lots of video, but not many photos. I wish I had some pictures of her opening the gifts. She really got the idea of riping the paper. Christmas this year will be a fun one with here.
Happy Birthday Paige! WE LOVE YOU!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Paige!
Post a Comment