CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

All Hallows Day

Because we were sick and not well the week before Halloween, we didn't make it to our ward activity, carve our pumpkins for FHE or any of the other things I had planned this year. We did it all on Halloween Day.

Shawn helped Mason and Emma carve their pumpkins, I helped Paige (or did it for her). Shawn and I also had pumpkins we carved, but I have no pictures to prove it. :)

For Halloween, Emma decided that she wanted to be Mickey Mouse instead of getting a new costume this year. Mason gladly accepted the Big Bird and Paige wore the traditional pig costume that all our babies wore their first Halloween. Shawn was a rodeo clown, minus makeup, and I wore Shawn's very comfortable scrubs and his stethoscope.

Our pumpkins all lit up and glowing Halloween night.

Mason's pumpkin


Our neighbors spent the whole day decorating their place and it was so fun to watch the kids come to their house. They had a coffin on one side of the stairs that had a goblin that jumped up when there was motion around it and an arm the reached out to grab you on the other side of the steps. They had a lot of motion detection decorations, and it was so fun to be apart of this with them.

Posted by Picasa