- Warmth in our home, happiness in our hearts and laughter heard all around. I love this season. The holidays, food, friends, family and celebrations. Its a great season to enjoy!
- A good job that pays the bills, provides for our family, and gives Shawn something to do that he loves. In this time where so many are struggling and out of employment, I count the blessing everyday that we have a job.
- The Challenge to raise the bar. The bar of mothering. Sometimes I feel like I fall flat on my face and the bar is laughing at me. Other days, I feel like I killed that bar and I'm laughing at it. Either way, I know that when I expect more from myself in the way I mother my children, I find a way to rise to my expectation.
- Memories are such a blessing. I can't imagine not having memories and happy thoughts to go to when a bad day is at hand or I'm struggling with a certain challenge. Sometimes it is those good happy memories that pull me through and make me realize that life really isn't against me, but for me and my success.
- Visits from Grandma are always welcome in our home. Emma said several times that Grandma is her favorite person. I guess that is how it should be.
- Halloween Parties at both schools gave the kids a great reason to smile and be happy. It was so fun to help them get ready for the day and get on their costumes. I really felt like it was setting the happy mood for the day.
- Health restored to our home. Last week was yucky. This week is much better. Health is underestimated, unless you don't have it and that is all you want. Thank You for letting us be healthy 1 more week.
- A Doctor that I feel may work well for our family. After taking Mason into the Dr. for his ear infections and leaving the office VERY disappointed, I decided we were not coming back. I scheduled Paige's Dr. visit with a new doctor, I really liked him. He was very warm and friendly and the nurse staff was kind. The office is very pleasant and I am sure that we will like this new place. He is very willing to work with us on a different vaccine schedule for Paige, Mason and Emma and is open to helping up, not hindering us. I am so happy with him so far.
A Little Scare
1 week ago

1 comment:
I love that you always take the time to remember what you are grateful for. I so admire that. Especially because I know how hectic it can get juggling a family. Pausing to remember all we have is awesome! love it!
Post a Comment