CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  • Knowledge is something I don't think I have a lot of. I would like to grow my knowledge. Because I don't think I have a lot of it, what I do know, I take for granted cause I often dwell on what I don't know. I am thankful for the knowledge I have, because with out it, I wouldn't have the life I enjoy.
  • My Sister for understanding and listening to me. For also the trust she has in me. I feel important with anyone asks for my option, (I share it more than I should, even when it is not asked for) but more so when a family member asks, cause it means there is trust there.
  • Fall, Autumn and everything that goes with it. I love the weather, the smells, decorations, costumes, celebrations, and the Holidays.
  • Reminders that someone else has a bigger interest in my kiddos than I do. It is so good to know that My Heavenly Father, it also my babies Heavenly Father and that He has a better vision for them than I, and that He is aware of their needs before I ever realize they have a need. What peace that brings.
  • ALL the LAUNDRY is done in my house. Sheets, Towels, Clothing... you name it, it is done and in it's place. This almost never happens in my house.
  • Understanding Parents who try so hard to help me feel like I am not a burden to them.
  • Pretty flowers that are still blooming in our flower bed. Bet ya know what I am planting at our next place.

No comments: