There is this great little Corn Maze and pumpkin patch about 10 minutes from our home in Mapleton, Ut. It is run by one of the girls Shawn works with part time as her FFA project. She and her sister have taken this and made it really kid friendly. The kids had fun, although I am sure Paige just wanted to get down and crawl all over and get just as dirty here, as she did camping. Each of the kids chose a pumpkin (we chose for Paige) and then Shawn and I chose ours. Emma and Mason got 1 extra small pumpkin just to have. I may let them paint faces on these.
A Little Scare
1 week ago
1.jpg)


3 comments:
Oh we need to go. I don't know if we will buy pumpkins though. Since we grew our own this year. Those little pumpkins are really easy to carve. great for little fingers.
Looks like you had a lot of fun! We went to a pumpkin patch and corn maze for the first time last year. So fun! We want to go again soon this year. Love the Boise State attire!
Great times! We still need to go to the pumpkin patch here.
Post a Comment