CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Washington DC South Mission Reunion 2009

Friday night, our family had the opportunity to attend my mission reunion. There were a few people who I was hoping would come, a few showed up, and the others didn't. I didn't know too many of the alumni that were there.
I know only 7 people in this picture.

Me, Sister Wade, and President Wade!

Cindy Wade and I
She is still way cute and talks about what Elders are still her best buds!

We all served in Gainsville, VA at one time or another. Gainsville was my first area.

Melissa and I shared an apartment at the same time we both trained. We also went home together. They are also looking at buying a house in Payson. What are the chances?

Melissa Ransom and I shared an apartment in my second area. She was a spanish speaking missionary. That was by far my favorite companionship, and ward. I learned so much from that area, and from my companion. It was also a 12 week area :(

It was so good to see some old faces and catch up. Now that we live in Utah, I am closer to come really good friends from my mission and hope to get together often.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

I loved our time in Springfield as well. And, yeah, you were gone too soon.

So jealous, but glad you got to go. One of these years we'll be there...

Stillman and Michelle said...

How fun. I recently found one of my favorite roommates from college. It's great seeing old friends.