- The cool nights that have cooled our house for the whole day. Using no AC will help lower my bills and I am all for that.
- A new computer. It will be nice to be using all the programs I use daily to keep me organized. It is always fun to get a new toy (even when it is unexpected.)
- A weekend with Shawn. He had this weekend off. Even thought he had a 5 day weekend to take us to Idaho , it feels like forever since we have had him home.
- Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple Dedication Shawn and I will get to attend via satellite on Sunday afternoon. Thank to our neighbors for watching the kids so we can attend the dedication!
- More testing for Mason to determine what it is he is dealing with so we know what we can do to help.
- One more week before school starts for Mason. I am happy to have him home, but know that he is much better when he is attending class and getting his therapies. We have a good week to get into a school schedule.
- Silly kids! Earlier this week we woke up and the house was 62 degrees. Emma thought that was too cold and came down the stairs in her sweat pants, sweat shirt, socks and a hoodie. Under her sweat shirt was a dress, so she just looked really silly and gave us a good laugh.
A Little Scare
1 week ago

1 comment:
I love that you do this. I should, but I would never be able to be this consistent. I just love clicking each week and reading the things you are grateful for!
Post a Comment