I am taking a break from baking, cleaning and all the other Mommy things for just a moment.
Last night, I wake up to... actually it was more a startling jolt, Emma leaning into my face and breathing on me. When asked what she is doing, she states, "In the morning I am going to get up, have breakfast, get dressed, brush my teeth to make them clean and get my shoes on. Then I am going to go to the park and fly my kite." Are you serious? Calmly I said "We'll see about that. Go back to bed and get more sleep." She toddles off to her room (which she had never done before without Shawn or I with her) slams her door, ( I am thinking, "that's gonna wake up Paige", as I lay in bed listening for her cries) and goes to sleep.
This morning while making my bed, she comes in my room. Shawn comes out of the bathroom and sees her, states "You did a good job sleeping all night. Do you feel good this morning?" I looked at him and just shook my head. It was 3:26am when I looked at the clock. He was really out of it.
10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
That is so funny! Only I am sorry you did not get all the sleep you would of liked
hehehehe
That is too funny. Just had to get if off her mind huh. It seems like men have a lot easier time sleeping through things than women do. Not fair!
Post a Comment