- We are home, for a while. I don't know when our next trip to anywhere is going to be, and that feels so good.
- A great Birthday! I really couldn't have had a better day.
- Cute kids! I know everyone says they have cute kids, and yes, we all do. I am happy to be able to see my cute kids and laugh at their funny behaviors. Emma was suppose to be getting into trouble the other day, but her cute facial expressions made me bust up laughing and the trouble went right out the window. Is this bad?
- Great Friends to share the good, the bad and the ugly with. Thanks for being my friend.
- A great Realtor who really does a wonderful job dealing with not just helping us find a house we like, but making this a fun experience for our kids.
- Shawn's great job. He actually got to go to Salt Lake this week to care for some Reindeer. I am not kidding. When I can get his camera from him, I will post a picture.
- The process of getting a diagnosis for what holds Mason back from his potential. It may not be the best diagnosis, and it is really hard to hear that he is probably never be "normal", but at least we are learning what we are up against and how to better help Mason.
- Wonderful Family pictures. I am so excited to get them. Thanks for taking them Michelle! You did an awesome job working with us!
- My Testimony! It keeps things in perspective and helps me get through the hard trials of life. I know that Heavenly Father is very aware of all that goes on day to day. I look at the many blessings I have been given and truly know HE love ME!
A Little Scare
1 week ago

1 comment:
It is definitely not bad to laugh at things instead of getting mad. We all need to do that more often. It's never good to get mad. Yes they still need to be disciplined and told what they did was wrong. But I say it's okay to laugh, it breaks up the tenseness of the situation and makes dealing with it easier (or cleaning it up if it's a mess).
Post a Comment