CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I need this today, probably more than I think... here goes a gratitude kick:


  • Blessings that seem over abundant when I see so many around me who struggle with life in general. I have felt like even though I have my "trials" and hardships, I wouldn't want to change lots with anyone else.

  • Knowledge that we are never given more than we can handle. We may need more help in dealing with what we struggle with, but help is some how always around when you need it.

  • A good husband who really wants to do what is right and best for his family, and his wife.

  • The peaceful refuge the Temple is. Even if it means your just on the grounds, it is a beacon of hope and better things to come.

  • A good home in which I have to enjoy and watch my kids grow.

  • A washer and dryer in which I can do my laundry in my home at my connivance. I have never had to go to a laundromat, and for that, I am grateful, yet very spoiled.

  • Good neighbors who are friendly, helpful and watchful. I am glad we found a good neighborhood.

  • My parents who helped me become who I am today and help me continue to grow. I have learned so much from watching them struggle at different times through my life and the common thread through it all is they always trust in the Lord in all things.

  • My brothers and sisters. We may not have always got along, and we may not always get along now, but I am grateful that they are each apart of my life and the many lessons I have learned from each of them.

  • Good friends who would be there at a moments notice to help if it were needed.

  • Talents. I think that I have thought for so long that I have no talents, that as I reflect on my blessings, I see how many talents I have. They may be very different than others, but isn't that the point of having talents to share?

  • Health. We may suffer from occasional colds, but I am very grateful we don't have crazy allergies, of severe health and mental issues to deal with.

  • People who care about others and sacrifice their own time to help.

  • The Telephone that allows me to keep in touch with friends I have moved away from.

No comments: