For Paige, July was a month of a lot of Firsts!
- Her first Independence Day
- Her first tooth appeared on Independence Day
- The second took came 2 days later.
- Paige crawled for the first time in front of all her Grandparents, a few Aunts and her Mama. Daddy was away in Utah:(
- She started saying Mama, and knows what it means
- Waved bye bye to Grandpa Sanders
- Learned how to clap
- First time in the kiddie pool at our house
- First time Feeding herself...now she won't let us:0)
- First good taste of dirt...now she is always on the look out for it.
- Paige also started standing while holding onto something for support, doesn't matter what it is, if she can hold on, she is standing.
Lesson learned from this: Don't let Spaghetti be the first thing you let your baby self feed. It is TOO messy!
Paige reminds me of Mason is many ways, but at the same time, she reminds me of Emma. She keeps us busy that's for sure. While Shawn was talking to Paige this last week, he said to her " You are a full time job by yourself"! That was no understatement.
We love having her in our family, and know that she is keeping us on our toes!

6 comments:
Yeah, kids keep us on our toes that's for sure
Cute! We should just take some of Mason while you are here with us
I love it!! I sure do miss that little girl. Shes going to be running next time I get to see her!
Congrats on all those firsts, time goes way too fast. :)
But spaghetti makes for a great picture! Cute pics. So fun to watch them grow.
I have three sons and I remember once when they were running in and out of the house that all three sets of fingerprints were on our sliding glass door. I ran and got my camera knowing that soon these hands would grow and I know I would miss this...God Bless your family...Cindy www.ideasdestiny.blogspot.com
Post a Comment