CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  • Change in Attitude for me. This job hunting and not knowing where we are going to be has been harder. Not knowing whether we are going to run out of money before that first paycheck is even harder. I still done know for sure that all will be okay, but I have faith. I have faith that Heavenly Father is aware of our needs, and that he knows how long my faith can be tested before I break. I am thankful that I can look at the future, not knowing anything and still enjoy the small funny moments.
  • Shawn's Day Off. Yes, you read that right. Shawn some how had nothing to do today and he is home all day. We got to go together to volunteer with Mason's class as they had their Class Special Olympics. I will post some pictures later. Emma was also able to attend and she LOVED it.
  • Some calls from Clinics. We have started calling more clinics. One of the clinics that we were going to visit in Feb, but we ended up not visiting due to time limits, called Shawn yesterday. We are waiting to hear back from them.
  • Shawn's last day is quickly upon us. Next Thursday is his last day on Rotation. I can't believe it is a week away.
  • The Power of Fasting. Being pregnant or nursing prohibits fasting, but I decided I needed it. I believe that my attitude has changed because of the fast. I am excited when I can fast more often.
  • Good Friends who are often willing to help and listen. I only hope that I am a good friend to them with they need one.
  • A Clean house. With the house on the market we have tried to keep it clean and it just has such a good feeling.
  • Beautiful Flowers. I love spring because everything comes to life again. I love seeing peoples yards with all the flowers in bloom and all the color everywhere. The wheat in the fields are green and starting to grow and I am realizing how much I love living around the beauties of the Palouse here in Washington.

No comments: