CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Has it really been 6 months?

When was she born? It really seems like yesterday, but really....6 months ago? Where did that time go. I know I was here....everyday. I didn't just drop her off some where and let he grow up, but yet.... She is 6 months old? It seemed like forever before Emma or Mason got there. Paige...she flew. She is so happy most of the time. She has these adorable cheeks that you just want to smooch on all day... but I don't cause she doesn't really appreciate that. She LOVES her siblings! I am sure these 3 played all the time before they came here and I am sure Paige just couldn't wait to get back together with them. I am really in for it. As soon as those cute little legs of hers figure out the crawling motion, I am done for. I have a feeling that this summer, we are going to live out side. If Paige needs a change of scenery, walk outside for 1 minute and she is a happy camper again. I am praying that when we move and get a house, it has a great back yard. If not, the town better have some great parks and little people friendly places. The first 6 months of her life have been a great time for me as a mother. I know that there was a lot different about planning her time coming to our family, but she has taught me more with out talking than I thought possible. What a great blessing she has been to our family, to our home.

Many of these pictures were taken as we waited to get Mason from the bus today. I just had to throw in the picture of Mason running home. It is good to know that he is excited to go to school in the morning, but I still see the enthusiasm in him as he comes home, before he ever leaves his set in the bus. He just beams with the excitement of being home.

1 comment:

Campbells said...

What a cutie! When we bought our house, I told our realtor to not even show me any houses without a fenced back yard. Now, I know you can always add one or whatever, but it was just so important to me that I have a fenced backyard, I wanted one the first day we moved in! Besides, there are so many houses on the market these days, should not be a problem.