CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Usually

Usually when Paige sees the camera, her face looks much like this:
I don't have many pictures of her smiling due to this look. It is how most of her pictures are. Last week though, I was able to sneak in a few shots and got some good smiles. Some day, this girl may be photogenic or not.

What a beauty.
We sure love having this little girl. She has brought so much Joy and Laughter to our family.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

Awww...thankyou for posting pictures of Paige. She seems so big now!! I miss her. She sure is adorable though!

Amber said...

She is so cute! Great pics!

ChrisandTamara said...

What sweet pictures. She is so cute! What a beautiful smile! It is definitely hard to get pictures of them smiling when they are little.

Stillman and Michelle said...

Alex would do that. I coudn't get a good picture. Just that ooooo a Camera face. The funny thing is, when Alex was older and we took him to get his pictures taken, I would never pick the pictures where he was smiling. I would pick the other pictures with pouty cute expressions.

Campbells said...

Cute stage!