- More leads in the job search. Shawn found 2 more clinics who are hiring, and 1 that maybe hiring.
- I was able to attend Shawn's presentation of his Senior paper. He did A LOT of research and took a lot of time putting this together. It was nice to be there for him...even thought I had to be at the school at 8 am with Paige.
- Reminders that my challenges are small when compared to those others have.
- Patriarchal Blessings that gives me comfort when life is unknown.
- Shawn has 7 weeks left of rotations here at school, 4 weeks of "vacation" time, and 2 weeks of internships away from home before graduation. Vacation time always goes by quickly so I am thinking that 7 weeks is all we have left!
- Help for Mason's speech delay. He was in speech therapy last year for 3 months, and graduated. Due to his huge regression, he has been readmitted and will start full force next week. I hope that we can figure out what is causing his delay.
- Emma's ability to get Paige to smile and Mason to laugh. I don't know how she does it, but she loves cheering them up.
- A friends testimony. Thanks for sharing. It has made me reflect a lot this week on what it is I am doing to teach my kids.
- My Mother for giving me some really good sound advice.
A Little Scare
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment