CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Bath with Daddy!

Paige, like most babies, loves her bath. She hates getting out, and really isn't so happy with the dressing part of this experience either. Saturday, she had her first bath with Daddy. He had her smiling and cooing and "talking" up a storm. I am glad I caught a few of these, cause I have been trying for weeks, and have had no success until now.

Conversing with Daddy about something funny!

What a smile. This is the smile that I am greeted with every time I feed her in the night, when she wakes up in the morning, right after she's been fed, and just after a very needed diaper change. The smile says it all "Thank You"!

We sure love having Paige in our family. We have been so blessed by her sweet personality.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I love those big super-excited baby smiles! Hooray for cute babies and hooray for good hands-on daddies like Shawn and Malcolm!

Amber said...

Those pictures are awesome. She is growing so fast!

Heather said...

I know she is growing so fast...it makes me so sad that she won't be a baby for very long.

ChrisandTamara said...

What a darling! So so cute!