- Paige's 7 Hour sleep stretch last night. Man I needed it. Waking up at 4:40 am and staying up really puts stress on a mama.
- 4 days and Shawn is DONE with his small animal rotations at the Teaching Hospital
- Graduation Announcements that I get to make for Shawn while he is gone...that is, if I get him 2$ before tomorrow. I guess I have to go get that.
- Speech Therapy for Mason. I really have so much gratitude for those who are working with him. I know he will talk cause you see glimpses into his development each week.
- Mason said his NAME! For the first time ever, Sunday Mason said his name when I asked him "Who is that?" to one of his pictures. Shawn and I both heard it and couldn't believe it.
- An absents of a car payment. I so wish that I would never have another car payment ever! I will, and I am already geared up to start saving for a MAJOR down payment on Shawn's dream truck.
- Quiet hours in the morning that allow me to reflect and ponder. Those times are also when I set new goals.
- A very sore body from a good work out. Hopefully all this effort will soon start seeing some results in the weight loss area.
- Both Grandma's and Grandpa's for taking Emma in for the next 3 weeks. It will give Shawn and Emma some good time alone while they drive to Grandma's, but also give me just shy of 3 weeks to work one on one with Mason.
Betti No Deposit Bonus Insights For Finnish Players
11 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment