I've been thinking about this post for quite sometime now. We got the call yesterday that Shawn's results were in for his Idaho Veterinary Board exam he took back in November. HE PASSED! Although, it isn't a surprise to me, and I am sure Shawn would say it is no surprise to him, but it sure is a big relief. I can't tell you how ecstatic I was when the Idaho Veterinary Boards office called. I was some what afraid that she wouldn't tell me the results cause Shawn wasn't home, and I didn't think that they would tell someone else besides him. Thankfully she did. As the news started to sink in, I realized the reality of Shawn being Dr. Shawn Sanders. He has worked hard to get here. Ever since I have known Shawn, since Jr. high, his dream was to become a Veterinarian. I am so grateful to have him as my better half. He teaches me that it is okay to have dreams, and even better to make them come true.
I am dying to get out and celebrate with him by doing something fun, but I don't know when that will happen. He called his parents and mine last night to let them know, and then crawled under the house to figure out the heat tape measurements for our pipes. When he was done with that, it was back to work, editing he's Senior Paper which, he is presenting next Thursday. After that, we will hopefully find a job and graduate and get on with life.
Congratulations Shawn for the success in almost obtaining your licence as a Veterinarian. (it will be in your hands after graduation) I LOVE YOU, and am so proud of all your hard work.

8 comments:
YAAAAAAAY!!! :-) That is wonderful news! Enjoy your last few days (or at least survive them) before the official license is in-hand! :-)
FELICIDADES!!
Didn't know you knew him way back in Jr High...
I love seein' a woman love her man!!
We are so proud of you also! congratulations! Heather I know what you mean I keep my engagment pictures for inspiration as well.
Congratulations to you both! It is a big accomplishment, and very exciting!
Awesome job Shawn, I too would be soo proud!
Hip Hip Hooray! I didn't doubt you for a moment, Shawn!! But, I bet it's a wonderful weight lifted off all ya'lls shoulders! :)
Great job! Congratulations!
Thats awesome Heather! Congrats to your husband and to you!
Post a Comment