- The best news ever came Monday night, and I was afraid they wouldn't tell me, but they did that Shawn passed his boards exam. I couldn't contain my excitement, and I wanted to call Shawn and tell him....but he called me to tell me he was going to be late and that I shouldn't hold dinner. He was and is still relieved that that isn't something he has to retake.
- I have a house to live it, and it provides what my family needs.
- Running HOT water, which we didn't have Monday morning when I got back from working out. The pipe that went to the hot water heater had frozen. Thanks for a man in our ward who came to my rescue, they were thawed and no harm was done.
- Sleep cause it sure makes me a better person.
- Music and the impressions I have while listening to the music and sometimes, the lyric.
- Sweet smiles from Paige, which makes it all worth while.
- My impressions confirmed. I have been worried about Mason since he was released from speech therapy. After an inspired phone call, a few meetings and many apologies, Mason has been re enrolled in Speech Therapy.
- Quiet Mornings, allowing me to think, ponder and exercise.
Betti No Deposit Bonus Insights For Finnish Players
11 hours ago

2 comments:
Congratulations to Shawn!!! And good for you on your goal to lose weight. I can't wait till I can start working on that too, just gotta get this baby out of me first :)
And thank you for your encouraging words about Curtis being here for baby. I think you're right. Both of our other babies came at the right times also.
If you don't mind, I think I need to copy your "Thankful Thursday" idea. I think it will help remind me during the week how much I should be grateful for.
Also, big congratulations to Shawn for passing boards! That is awesome!
Post a Comment