This year we are excited to welcome the New Year with hope and faith that all the changes that will take place will bless our lives for the good. We hope that all that is in store for you will be blessings more abundant than able to express as well. This day, I will list the things I am thankful for in the coming year.....a little different than my normal Thankful Thursday posting!
- Shawn's graduation in May from WSU Collage of Veterinary Medicine! The journey of school is coming to a close. I am excited for a new adventure, and anxious to experience it with my family.
- Shawn getting a job. It will be so nice to not live on loans that I am well aware of the repayment plan.
- Moving! I love living here on the Palouse, and I have a lot of really good memories from here. It will be sad to leave our house here, as we have grown as a family so much. Shawn and I have learned to depend on one another here more than we could have imagined, but I am ready for a new place to plant seeds and make new memories!
- Buying our first house. It may not be right away, but I am sure by this time next year, we will have a new home with some property.
- Adding some animals to our family. We plan on getting a puppy shortly after we move, from there we will add some cows, pigs, and horses' as we can afford them.
- Hopefully buying Shawn a truck. When he traded big blue in for our Mini Van, I am sure his heart was broken. I look forward to seeing that smile on his face when he is able to enjoy his nice big truck, and not his little Honda. (which has been a really good car for the time being)
- Paige's learning milestones. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to rush her in growing up. I look forward to her sitting up, learning to crawl, and yes, even walking. All in its proper time and order though.
- Most of all, I am thankful to the year of learning and growing that it ahead of me. I know that there will be time for stretching and at the time, I may not be so thankful, but with every challenge, comes blessings.
Happy 2009!

No comments:
Post a Comment