CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Our New Years Day

Shawn had a shift at the Vet Hospital this afternoon, so the kids and I played and this is how we celebrated the New Year at our house:


It is so fun to watch Emma and Mason try to talk, play and connect with Paige. She is a good sport and will often be found watching the crazy things that they do. Paige will respond to Emma when she is talking to her. Emma really likes it when Paige smiles at something she said. Mason loves giving her kisses, but I am not sure Paige loves it. They were so cute lying on the blanket with her. After that picture was taken, Emma and Mason got up and started running around and Paige was big eyed and watching their every movement. I some time wonder about how their relationships with each other will develop as they grow. For now, I relish that they love each other and get along well.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stillman and Michelle said...

i know what you mean. Alex and Jayden Love each other soo much. I want them to stay that way forever.