This region hasn't seen this much snow in over 50 years. I was some what surprised by this news, but we sure have enjoyed it. I don't know exact amounts that fell as the wind was blowing and we have A LOT of drifts. There is plenty of snow to love and enjoy though.
The snow is suppose to stop tomorrow morning, and turn to rain :( That will make for a big mess. We got out this morning and played in the snow, sledding down the driveway, made snow angels, and threw some snowballs. Shawn was home this morning, suppose to be working on his senior paper, which rough draft is due this Thursday. The poor kid at heart, just had to play with us. He is so good to me as he dig out the van so I didn't have to, and then my afternoon appointment canceled. No complaining from him! Thanks much Shawn, I appreciate it.


4 comments:
That's a lot of snow. We've been getting a lot of snow here too - it's snowing right now.
What a great hubby you have! Enjoy all that snow...we're having fun with our own snow fall here. I was able to take my kids out in it yesterday and watch them. I wish I could've played with them in it.
gosh dang! thats all I have to say!!!
OHHHHHHHHMYYYGOSH!!!!!!!
Post a Comment