- 15 Minutes by myself, in my quiet house, to read my scriptures before the kids woke up.
- Scriptures and the words that give direction for understanding.
- The Spirit that reminds me what it is I am doing, and how important it is.
- A break from the rain, if only the wind would stop blowing.
- A better nights sleep from the night before. If I could only help Paige be more consistent with her 6 hour stretches:)
- A home that provides safety.
- Challenging children, because someday, I will want the challenges back, when they are all grown up.
- Temple Blessings- it brings peace to know that my family is eternal.
- The Doctrine and Covenants- I am so excited to study the words this year in Sunday School!
- A season to grow. The last few days I have been thinking about all that I have to accomplish before May when Shawn graduates, and it is a bit overwhelming. I know that I will grow in ways I don't understand during this season of my life, and I am excited.
- My Food Journal that helps me see what I need to change.
- An opportunity to change and loose the weight that I have been packing around with me since Emma was born.
- My Blog and your blog. Sometimes it is my only way to "get away" with out leaving my home.
- Amazing People who give me advice and words of wisdom to help me through anything. I only wish they knew how much they have affected me.
A Little Scare
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment